Students & Volunteering
Hadland Care Group offers Work Experience for students to gain valuable experience and knowledge within a working environment. An exciting opportunity to complete a placement within your chosen field of interest.
What jobs would you be doing?
In the nursery:
- Assisting with the planning of fun day activities, working with a range of children
- Participating in arts and crafts
- Reading stories and listening to stories
- Cleaning equipment / toys in between activities, mealtimes, garden times etc
- General caring interaction with the children and residents
In the Hadland Care Group Office
- Work in an office environment
- Gain experience in HR, Admin, Accounts, IT and Marketing
- Get insight to the HO management of 27 nurseries, training team and connected businesses
- Help with scanning, shredding, filing, media, events and organising documents
What will you get out of work experience?
- You will receive experience within the care sector and develop a better understanding of the role and environment
- You can apply for full or part-time work
- Go on to complete an NVQ at Levels 1, 2 and 3
- Can progress into a career that can lead into management.