Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Carmela Coady Childcare
Aspire Training Team are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable individual to complete their Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship at Carmela Coady Childcare, looking to start in the New Year.
Based in Bournemouth, Carmela Coady Childcare offers a home from home environment which enables the children to learn and develop through play and interaction.
Carmela Coady strives to ensure that each child has the opportunity to reach their full potential in a fun, safe and stimulating environment, where the children’s inquisitive nature is nurtured and they are allowed the opportunity to explore the world around them.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps towards a career in Childcare, working in a more intimate setting whilst working alongside and learning from qualified and dedicated childcare professionals.
Your duties as an apprentice will include:
- Participating in the day to day running of the setting
- Planning and assisting with setting up different activities for the children, keeping the children engaged, as well as participating with the activities
- Observing the children and assisting on days out as well as in the setting
- Gain as much practical experience as possible throughout the apprenticeship
- Ensuring the setting is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting with checks around the setting
- Keeping up to date with all coursework
- Assisting the children with the bathroom, as well as changing nappies
- Carmela Coady Childcare is open from 7:30am until 18:00pm, Monday to Friday
- The successful candidate will be required to work between 30-35 hours per week, with shift patterns to be discussed
- The ideal candidate will be flexible, hardworking & willing to learn, with great communication skills, and the ability to work as part of the team as well as using your initiative.
- Due to the nature of the role, a good understanding of the EYFS and experience of looking after children would be preferred.
- You ideally will have GCSE Grades A*-C/4-9 in English Language and maths, or equivalent