Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Longwell Green Preschool
The Aspire Training Team are currently recruiting for a punctual, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join Longwell Green Preschool as a Level 2 Childcare Apprentice.
Based in Longwell Green Community Centre, Shellards Road. our pre-school offers care and education for all children in a well-established community based group. We offer a safe and stimulating environment for the children, in which they can grow and blossom into self-confident, self-reliant and positive little people.
Our ultimate goal is to enable the children to have fun, explore and have the freedom to express their individuality, while forming the basis of their education.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the manager and key members of the team
- General housekeeping duties
- Helping other staff members set up the day and assist with planning activities
- You will be taught the role and shadow and learn and be a support to the existing staff there in the setting
- To be able to obtain a clear DBS
- GCSE’s A*-C/4+ in English Language and Maths, or equivalent i.e. functional skills
- Experience of working with younger children is desired
- Longwell Green Preschool offer a day nursery provision and are a Term Time Only setting
- The candidate would be expected to work a minimum of 37.25 hours per week with varied shift patterns to be discussed
- The Preschool hours are as follows; Monday-Thursday 08:15-16:30 and Friday 08:15-15:00
- Free Parking