Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 2 – Rainbow Day Nursery
The Aspire Training Team are currently recruiting for a punctual, reliable, and enthusiastic individual to join Rainbow Day Nursery as a Level 2 Childcare Apprentice.
Our beautiful nursery has been present in our local community for over three decades and we are very proud and committed to providing a fun, happy and safe environment for children aged 0-5 years. Our three main rooms have been thoughtfully designed to inspire children to explore and investigate, alongside our mindful long-standing practitioners who help to ensure our children have the opportunities to reach their full potential.
We have built an exceptional reputation with over 35 years’ experience for caring for children, and we pride ourselves on making parents feel at ease to leave their children in our trusted hands. Our reputation speaks for itself.
We believe a positive experience at nursery helps create strong and lasting foundations for later in life and our beautiful homely nursery offers a calm and stimulating environment which is a warm and welcoming extension of home. At Rainbow children are given the time and space to wonder and investigate, talk and ask questions, discover, create and learn and develop authentic relationships nurturing them to become resilience, confident and independence.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Assist staff
- Supporting with daily activities
- Ensure children are learning
- Work alongside qualified staff
- Assist in keeping the children safe and deliver quality care
- Helping and assisting with toileting and nappy changing – all aspects of personal care will be learned
- Helping to set up the room and tidying away
- Support key members of the team
- Develop their own skills which will eventually progress them into becoming a key worker
- You must be able to gain a clear DBS
- Preferably have GCSE grades A*-C or 4-9 in Maths and English Language, or equivalent
- A good understanding of written and spoken English
- Rainbow Day Nursery is open 8:00am-6:00pm, Monday to Friday, all year round
- The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week with varied shift patterns and hours to be discussed