Childcare Apprenticeship Level 2- Sherborne House Nursery
The Aspire Training Team are currently recruiting for a punctual, reliable, friendly and flexible individual to join Sherborne House Nursery as a Level 2 Apprentice.
This is an exciting opportunity to complete a Level 2 Childcare Assistant Apprenticeship within a large friendly team in the heart of Hiltingbury, Chandlers Ford.
Sherborne House Nursery is housed within the woodland grounds of Sherborne House preparatory school, and comprises of 5 operational childcare rooms.
Sherborne House Nursery has been operational for over 2 years since January 2020, and the setting prides itself upon it's high standards and focus upon high quality care, along with a real team ethos amongst the staff.
Our Nursery is primarily divided into four different rooms, allowing children to thrive in small groups and receive individual attention. These rooms are:
- Hoglets – Children aged 6 months to 18 months
- Hedgehogs – 18 months to 2 years
- Badgers and Owlets – 2 years to 3 years
- Wise Owls (pre reception) – 3 to 4 years
As part of your role as a Level 2 Childcare Assistant Apprenticeship, your duties will include aren't limited to;
- Trips out into the woodland
- Large outdoor area for children to play in
- Very new resources
- Support children with eating
- Support children with personal care
- Planning activities for children
- Interacting with children Arts and crafts/messy play
- Encouraging children's development
- Record keeping Interacting with parents
- Complying with all health and safety policies Childcare.
- You must be able to gain a clear DBS
- Preferably have GCSE grades A*-C or 4-9 in Maths and English Language, or equivalent
- Sherborne House Nursery is open all year round Monday to Friday from 7:30am until 6pm
- The successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, with additional hours and shift patterns to be discussed
View map (opens in new window)
- Fixed Term Contract
- Part Time
£5.28 - £5.28 hourly
Download our CV templateDownload CV Template (.doc, 33.00 KB)
- Free uniform
- Career progression