Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Droxford Montessori School
The Aspire Training Team are currently recruiting for a punctual, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join Droxford Montessori School as a Level 3 Childcare Apprentice.
Droxford Montessori is located within the beautiful rural location of the village of Droxford situated in the local Scout Hut. Droxford Montessori offers children an outdoors based education through the Montessori Philosophy.
The Scout Hut itself is comprised of one large and airy classroom with constant access to a spacious green garden, surrounded by meadows, woods and our own allotment.
We offer Montessori Nursery education for Children aged 2 years 6 months to rising 5.
Droxford Montessori School aims to provide every child with a happy and stimulating first experience of school.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Planning and preparation
- Key person role
- Supporting and working with families
- Comfortable working in forest school and allotment
- Willing to participate in outdoor learning time
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification is essential when applying for this role
- GCSE’s A*-C/4+ in English Language and Maths, or equivalent i.e. functional skills
- To obtain a clear DBS check
- Montessori ethos that candidate would be willing to learn
- Due to the location of the setting, it would be beneficial for the candidate to drive
- Experience working with families
- Droxford Montessori School offer a day nursery provision running from 09:00-15:00, Monday-Friday and are a Term Time Only setting
- The successful candidate would be expected to work 08:30-15:30 per week
- Term Time only with holiday club
View map (opens in new window)
- Fixed Term Contract
- Part Time
£10.43 - £10.43 hourly
Download our CV templateDownload CV Template (.doc, 33.00 KB)
Term Time only with holiday club