Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Jack and Jill Day Nursery, Corfe Mullen
Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship – Jack and Jill Day Nursery, Corfe Mullen
The Aspire Training Team are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable individual to complete their Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship at Jack Jill Day Nursery in Corfe Mullen, Wimborne.
Jack and Jill is situated in the heart of Corfe Mullen village and occupies the former Methodist Church. This offers a great ‘open-play’ space of approximately 2000sq foot with a fabulous ‘Big Hall’ and 2 further rooms.
By providing a positive, supportive environment with lots of engaging activities, our hope is that each child leaves us happy, confident and bursting with enthusiasm; ready to take on the challenges of school life and a whole new world of learning.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps towards a career in childcare; working as part of team in a dedicated and professional environment, assisting in providing care and education to all the children as you work towards your Level 3 NVQ in Childcare.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- To treat children as individuals
- To interact with children in a way that promotes the ethos of learning through play
- To take part in all play and education needed
- To conduct observations
- To contribute to weekly planning
- To be a role model at all times in behaviour manner and appearance
- To ensure all policies are adhered to
- To work as a full member of the team
- To be punctual and professional at all times
- The ideal candidate will be a caring individual with a passion for working with Children, who will be committed to gaining their qualifications in this field.
- You will also need to be a great team player, must understand the importance of time keeping and housekeeping and must be professional at all times.
- This nursery is open all year-round; from 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 5.00pm on Friday.
- The successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, with shift patterns to be discussed.
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification
- You must be able to gain a clear DBS
- Have GCSE grades A*-C or 4-9 in Maths and English Language, or equivalent.