Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Poppies Daycare Nursery
The Aspire Training Team are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual to complete their Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship at Poppies Daycare Nursery.
Poppies Daycare pride themselves on offering a ‘Home from Home’ environment which is at the heart of their ethos, catering for children from birth to 5 years.
At Poppies, your child is encouraged to flourish and meet their full potential – Children are supported and encouraged to be confident, independent learners and this is achieved through the provision of quality activities that are reinforced by practitioners who know when to encourage and support or to step back allow children to take measured risks.
The emphasis at Poppies Daycare Nursery is on high-quality care and learning through play in a home from home environment.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Plan and deliver activities
- Have confidence with a good sense of humour
- Able to build good relationships with children and families
- Able to complete admin tasks
- Poppies are open for 51 weeks of the year to meet the growing needs of working families and are only closed for bank holidays and Christmas.
- The setting is open from 7.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
- The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 – 40 hours per week with varied shift patterns between the nurseries opening times.
- A Level 2 Childcare Qualification is essential for this role
- You must be able to gain a clear DBS
- Have GCSE grades A*-C or 4-9 in Maths and English Language, or equivalent.