Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Puss N Boots Day Nursery
The Aspire Training Team are currently recruiting for a punctual, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join Puss 'n' Boots Day Nursery as a Level 3 Childcare Apprentice.
Situated in a beautiful setting, Puss ‘n’ Boots Day Nursery offers a ‘home from home’ setting for your children to enjoy, play, learn and have lots of fun within a safe and friendly environment.
We offer a fantastic and spacious garden area which provides excellent facilities for the children to enjoy. This includes facilities for climbing and balancing within the trees, role play in the play house and tool shed, bug hunting and riding the bikes and cars to name but a few.
Your roles and responsibilities would include;
- Supporting children's learning
- Participating in play
- Setting up the rooms for daily activities
- Supporting children’s development
- Nappy changing and toileting
- Food preparation
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification
- You must be able to obtain a clear DBS
- GCSE – English and Maths C/4 or above or equivalent
- The successful candidate with be required to work up to 41 hours per week with flexible shifts between the nursery’s opening hours of 08:30 – 17:45