Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Three Gables Day Nursery and Preschool, Westbourne
The Aspire training team are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to complete their Level 3 Childcare qualification with Three Gables Day Nursery in Westbourne.
Three Gables Nursery are a privately run Day Nursery and Pre-School in Westbourne who provide a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment. Where children are encouraged to explore the homely and fun setting, whilst ensuring that all their needs are met and have the ability to express themselves and develop their social skills so that they can happily interact and learn with others.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress in their childcare career, working in a fantastic childcare setting while learning from qualified, passionate and experienced childcare professionals.
Three Gables Nursery are 100 percent committed to having a highly qualified, passionate and motivated team. We aim to work on higher ratio’s than the statutory framework, allowing us to give every child the time and attention they need. Both Managers and our Early Years Teachers have years of experience. We all have a clear vision of the care we want to offer and have strong leadership skills to make sure every day is special for your child.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Working as part of a team to create a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere.
- Providing care of the highest level to the children, including keeping them safe and ensuring that their needs are met.
- Helping to set up the playrooms and tiding away at the end of the day.
- Working in partnership with parents/carers, ensuring confidentially is respected at all times.
- Gain as much practical experience as possible throughout the apprenticeship
- Supporting children with potty training and changing nappies when required.
- Helping to prepare and serve meals to the children.
- Ensuring that records are kept up to date.
- Keeping up to date with all coursework.
- Due to the nature of the role you will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be required to interact with parents to help support their children’s development
- The ideal candidate will be bright, energetic, and passionate about childcare with a willingness to learn more and to gain further qualifications
- You must be reliable, hardworking and a good team player and you must be willing to undertake training in order to gain your Level 3 in Childcare
- Shifts will be between the settings opening times of 8am to 6pm so you will need to be flexible around these hours.
- The successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, with additional hours and shifts to be discussed
- Level 2 Childcare Qualification
- You must be able to gain a clear DBS
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English Language (or equivalent i.e. functional skills)