Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 5 – Cherbourg’s Little Stars Pre-School
The Aspire Training Team are currently recruiting for a punctual, reliable and enthusiastic individual to join Cherbourg's Little Stars Pre-School as a Level 5 Early Years Lead Practitioner Apprentice.
This is an exciting opportunity to complete a Level 5 Childcare Apprenticeship within a friendly team at a fantastic setting.
We are a Pre-school providing sessions and full days for children from age 2 to compulsory school age. We plan activities to engage and challenge the children's abilities along with allowing the children the ability to plan their own play based on their interests.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Plan & deliver activities
- To be confident with a good sense of humour
- Able to build good relationships with children and families
- Able to complete admin tasks
- Observe, assess, plan, facilitate and participate in play opportunities which incorporate current curriculum requirements
- Provide a dynamic and enabling environment that reflects the current interests, motivations, and play of individual and groups of children
- The Cherbourg's Pre-School working hours are between 08:00-16:00 Monday-Friday and is a Term Time Only setting.
- The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week and shift patterns are varied between the settings opening times.
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- You must be able to obtain clear DBS
- GCSE – English and Maths C/4 or above or equivalent
View map (opens in new window)
- Fixed Term Contract
- Full Time
£10.43 - £10.43 hourly
Download our CV templateDownload CV Template (.doc, 33.00 KB)