Childcare Aprenticeship – Level 2 – Talbot Park Nursery
The Aspire Training Team are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking individual to complete their Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship at Talbot Park Nursery.
Talbot Park Nursery is a family run nursery, based in Bournemouth, Talbot Park Nursery pride themselves on providing a caring and friendly environment from highly qualified staff to allow children to flourish within their development.
We believe the learning environment must ensure Children are provided with rich and stimulating experiences, through planned and spontaneous learning, so the Children can achieve well and enjoy what they do.
With 22 places for children aged 2-5 years and registered with Ofsted we strive to ensure every child is happy, confident and physically active, and supported to become great communicators, whilst having lots and lots of FUN!
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Safeguarding is the top priority
- Be able to deliver the EYFS
- Have a good knowledge of safeguarding
- Support with food preparation
- Supporting with toileting (after 12 weeks)
- Helping to set up the room and to tidy it away
- Participate with the planning and activities
- Housekeeping tasks
- To be a team player
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
- Talbot Park Nursery is open from 8:00am – 18:00pm Monday to Friday
- The successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week with shift patterns to be discussed
- You must be able to gain a clear DBS
- Have GCSE grades A*-C or 4-9 in Maths and English Language, or equivalent
- Paid tea breaks, morning and afternoon
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual Christmas dinner
View map (opens in new window)
- Fixed Term Contract
- Part Time
£5.28 - £5.28 hourly
Download our CV templateDownload CV Template (.doc, 33.00 KB)
Paid tea breaks, morning and afternoon
Annual Christmas dinner