Early Years Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 – Par Moor Pre-School and Nursery
The Aspire Training Team are currently looking for a hardworking individual to complete their Level 3 Childcare Apprenticeship with Par Moor Pre-School and Nursery, based in Par, Cornwall.
Par Moor is an Independent, family-run preschool and nursery, who pride themselves on forming strong bonds with the children in their care and their families.
Par Moor is made up of three rooms , indoor and large outdoor play areas and they largely focus on music, sensory, movement and story telling.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Working with under 5s.
- Supporting with the children's development.
- Reading with the children.
- Playing and interacting with the children.
- Development of social skills.
- Assist in meal times.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate about working with children , energetic, patient and willing to adapt
- Par Moor is open between 07:30-18:00 and the candidate will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday within these hours.
- Shift patterns and any further hours will be discussed with the Nursery Manager
- You must be able to gain a clear DBS.
- Level 2 in Childcare is required
- Preferably have GCSE grades A*-C or 4-9 in Maths and English Language, or equivalent.