We are looking for some passionate Nursery Lunch Support Assistants to join the Tops Day Nurseries family
Hours: Part time / Temporary / Mon-Fri / 25 hours
Location: Various locations
Rate of Pay: £4.63 – £8.92
Eligibility: Candidate must be claiming Universal Credit and must be between 16 and 24 years old
- We are looking for someone that has a warm, smiling face that makes every child feel special.
- Must be willing to provide a stimulating early year’s education and support the next generation to learn and develop… whilst having lots of fun!
- You must be prepared to have a lot of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working days.
- Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
- Nose-wiping skills desired
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is no better feeling than watching that tiny 3-month-old baby grow in to a well-educated pre-schooler preparing for big school!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues and applications. Individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Additional Employability Support- We have partnered with Kickstart Portal, a third-party provider of employability training and support. You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you throughout your placement and offer advice whenever you need. You will also receive tailored help with CV writing and interview preparation, so that you feel prepared for securing future jobs opportunities.
Click the location that best suits you and apply today!