How did we achieve a Queens Award?
We have been recognised for our excellence in Sustainable Development, and because we have provided inspiration and are genuinely driving change in its sector, including;
- We banned the use of glitter throughout our nurseries to reduce the amount of microplastics that end up in the environment.
- We avoid buying any one use plastics including; cling film, carrier bags, food bags, aprons, and wet-wipes.
- We were the first nursery group in the UK to achieve Green Flag certifications at all settings!
- We were the first day nursery group in the UK to achieve B Corp certification.
- We speak at national events to champion change to others in our sectors
- We are the founding sponsors of the APPG for Early Years Education.
- We use reusable nappies throughout Tops to reduce the amount of waste that goes to landfill
To find out more about how we achieved a Queens Award watch the video below…